OHNHR Podcast 45: Seb Alex

Welcome to episode 45 of On Human-Nonhuman Relations Podcast - this is only the second OHNHR podcasts to be filmed. 

My special guest this time is Seb Alex. 

ENJOY! 

Born and raised in Lebanon, Seb Alex moved to Europe in 2011 to pursue his career in Sustainable Architecture. Having worked with the UNHCR’s refugee program for a year, he then took the opportunity to enter the corporate world and work as an international coordinator of projects for an architecture company in Barcelona. 

A year after, he decided to leave his corporate life behind and dedicate all his time to what really speaks to his heart: Animal Rights Advocacy.

Comments

  1. I really appreciate this podcast, folks. Some great points and I enjoyed listening to this while boiling my water and cleaning my kitchen. Always great to learn more about Seb and visit his website ethicsoverhabits.com.

    I hope you continue to post more great-value content and know that you are doing something important to help those in need and suffering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment